The Walking Dead

Started by Allan, July 08, 2013, 08:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

Anyone catch the marathon this weekend on AMC?

KurotaTakumi

Due to the jet lag, I watched it on the web. It is the one of my favorite series. It's not like other zombite which focus on action or bloody. It explores the human moral during the end world.
HostMyth – [COLOR=\"Red\"]Tokyo[/COLOR] (CLOUD), [COLOR=\"Red\"]Phoenix[/COLOR] (SHARE), [COLOR=\"Red\"]Houston[/COLOR] (SSD CLOUD) hosting.
24/7 Ticket Support, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, No Contracts
//www.hostmyth.net – High Quality, reliable and affordable Shared & Cloud hosting.

Allan

I think that's the same reason I enjoy it as well. It more about what you have to do to survive more then how many can you kill.

Allan

Last night's show was great.

Allan

Mid Season finally already tonight.

rn-bryan

I have to wait a few weeks before watching it each time cause I dislike watching the 45 minute episode then having to wait a whole week.

Since I sit here at home for work anyways I just let the episodes stack up for a few weeks, (sometimes months or even years) then I watch the whole show in a single run (if it's available) back to back while at work, So it's like watching one long eight hour movie everyday. :D

The Walking Dead is a really good series and I keep watching it every week anyways, agh, I actually waited till four episodes had gone by this season but just couldn't wait till the season was over to watch it.

Can't wait to see where Rick Grimes is taking them next, He's really changed a lot since the start riding that horse solo into town...

For right now tho, I'm off to do some...

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Allan

Tonight on The Talking Dead is a special guest star which usually means someone is going to die in the episode.

rn-bryan

I haven't watched that nor the webisodes yet :s

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Allan

Well I won't post any spoilers.

Jordan Smith

I used to like The Walking Dead but got bored and fed up of it so I stopped watching it ages ago!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

It wasn't too bad last night.