Win A Free VPS for 1 Year

Started by Allan, October 04, 2014, 09:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

[align=center][/align]
Host Hunters is proud to announce our next great contest. Holder Host is sponsoring this great contest with the prize being a free VPS for 1 complete year. Yeppers you read that right. Holder Host is being kind enough to donate a 2gb Ram, 150 Gb Diskspace, and 4096 GB bandwidth VPS. Imagine no hosting bills for 1 complete year. We are not going to stop there, you also get your choice of locations; either Phoenix, AZ or Buffalo, NY. Holder Host has been in operations since 2012 and has no plans of slowing down. They are a top notch hosting provider that takes customer care to the next level.

We are going to do this contest a little different than the previous ones we have had. This isn't a posting contest but in order to enter you will need a minimum of 5 posts anywhere on the forum. The winner will be chosen at random again, this will allow the contest to be fair to everyone.

Rules and How to enter -

The best part about this contest is the rules are minimal to follow.
  • Must be a registered member.
  • You also need to reply with your name in these thread. (yes it can count as a post)
  • If you are the winner you must adhere to all the TOS set forth by Holder Host.
That is it, nothing that is too difficult and simple enough that everyone can enter.

This is contest is going to run until October 31st 2014 giving members plenty of time get your entries in.
This is contest is sponsored by Holder Host once a winner is chosen we will get in touch with you with the credentials needed to setup your account.

meetdilip

Thanks [USER=1]@Allan[/USER] , @Holder Host . Please count me in.

Jordan

A very nice contest indeed!
Please don't add my name into the entry as I don't want to take someone else's chance in winning a Free VPS for a year.

I just wanted to give a shout out to HolderHost and Host Hunters! HolderHost seems to be very generous with this offer!
Best of wishes to everyone!
[align=center]WebGuruBB - Webmaster Chat Forums | Leading webmasters to online greatness!
[/align]

Allan

Thank  you Jordan Holder Host is very generous and would like to thank Sam as well.

Jordan Smith

Good luck to all!

Please don't count me in!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Sam

[align=left]holderhost.com:frantic:
USA Cloud SSD cPanel Hosting • Affordable. Reliable. Fast.
Shared • Reseller • VPS Solutions
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Shamz

Wow! Great offer, count me in [USER=5]@Sam[/USER] :)
Good luck to everyone who is participating.

newBB

Count me in please.
Good luck everyone. I hope someone who actually need a VPS wins this contest.
Best BigRock Coupon codes. Click to get BigRock Rs. 99 .COM Coupons and save money.

Allan

Thank you for entering [USER=42]@Shamz[/USER]  and [USER=157]@newBB[/USER]  best of luck to you both.

Volact

Allan

I will as soon as you reach 5 posts ;)

mrthuat

Good luck to all!

Count me in! please :):):)

Allan

You are now entered [USER=160]@mrthuat[/USER]  thank you.

Allan

Only 11 days left to enter, it will go fast so don't forget.

easyhostmedia

Quote from: "Allan, post: 1315, member: 1"[align=center][/align]
Host Hunters is proud to announce our next great contest. Holder Host is sponsoring this great contest with the prize being a free VPS for 1 complete year. Yeppers you read that right. Holder Host is being kind enough to donate a 2gb Ram, 150 Gb Diskspace, and 4096 GB bandwidth VPS. Imagine no hosting bills for 1 complete year. We are not going to stop there, you also get your choice of locations; either Phoenix, AZ or Buffalo, NY. Holder Host has been in operations since 2012 and has no plans of slowing down. They are a top notch hosting provider that takes customer care to the next level.

We are going to do this contest a little different than the previous ones we have had. This isn't a posting contest but in order to enter you will need a minimum of 5 posts anywhere on the forum. The winner will be chosen at random again, this will allow the contest to be fair to everyone.

Rules and How to enter -

The best part about this contest is the rules are minimal to follow.
  • Must be a registered member.
  • You also need to reply with your name in these thread. (yes it can count as a post)
  • If you are the winner you must adhere to all the TOS set forth by Holder Host.
That is it, nothing that is too difficult and simple enough that everyone can enter.

This is contest is going to run until October 31st 2014 giving members plenty of time get your entries in.
This is contest is sponsored by Holder Host once a winner is chosen we will get in touch with you with the credentials needed to setup your account.
Terry Robertson - count me in

Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
Top Hosting UK - - Affordable Hosting
Kids TV - Bring back memories