Winner of the latest Billingserv contest is ???

Started by Allan, April 04, 2015, 10:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

Thank you all for taking the time to stop in and enter. I wish you all could win but we only had 3 prizes to give out. The winners in order are

1. [USER=158]@Volact[/USER] - Enterprice Acc for Life
2. [USER=152]@rn-bryan[/USER]  - Professional Acc for Life
3.  [USER=48]@Mayers[/USER] - Starter Acc for Life

Again thank you all for entering thank you [USER=108]@Jordan Smith[/USER] from Billingserv for providing these great prizes.

Winners please contact Jordan Smith, he will instruct you on what you need to do to redeem your prizes.

rn-bryan

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Jordan Smith

Quote from: "Allan, post: 1803, member: 1"Thank you all for taking the time to stop in and enter. I wish you all could win but we only had 3 prizes to give out. The winners in order are

1. [USER=158]@Volact[/USER] - Enterprice Acc for Life
2. [USER=152]@rn-bryan[/USER]  - Professional Acc for Life
3.  [USER=48]@Mayers[/USER] - Starter Acc for Life

Again thank you all for entering thank you [USER=108]@Jordan Smith[/USER] from Billingserv for providing these great prizes.

Winners please contact Jordan Smith, he will instruct you on what you need to do to redeem your prizes.

Congratulations to all who won, and thank you for entering. I will contact you shortly!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Mayers

Hello, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Allan and Jordan Smith for throwing this contest. I will be sure to put this to good use :).

Thanks again.
High Quality Web Hosting from HostKoi Web Services
Shared - Cloud - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Managed VPS
Visit us today at www.hostkoi.com

Allan

You are very welcome, thank you for entering.

Jordan Smith

Quote from: "Mayers, post: 1823, member: 48"Hello, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Allan and Jordan Smith for throwing this contest. I will be sure to put this to good use :).

Thanks again.

If you could PM me your Name, Email Address and Company name I will be able to get your account setup.

Thanks,
Jordan
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.