Spellcasters healers or scammers.

Started by spidy, August 14, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spidy

It does not matter whether you believe in them or not the so called spell casters on the internet are just scammers.

Lets look at their false claims. One that is potentially dangerous is their claims to be able to CURE AIDS/HIV.

This could be very dangerous as an infected person could believe the spell casters false claims and so put off seeking proper medical attention. This could result in an untimely death.
The scammer does not care, as long as he gets to scam money from people.

Lets all use a bit of common sense. IF they could CURE AIDS/HIV they would be millionaires practically over night! What do we see? They show pictures of themselves in run down old mud huts and claim they are "Temples" While financially they are reduced to scamming to make money.

Lets now look at their fake titles, designed to try to impress people. Most of the so called spell casters use the title of DR or Doctor. A doctor of WHAT? I have dealt with many of these liars and I have never seen an official government registered genuine certificate proving they are a genuine doctor.
I have seen some very pathetic fake documents that appear to have been made by an idiot.

"But they have magical powers"

They have? I have never seen any genuine proof of this. I have been exposing them for many years and I am still healthy, my legs have not fallen off nor have I come out in boils nor has my budgie got whooping cough. Yes I am making fun of these scammers as they are nothing but a joke.

A disturbing trend is emerging, we are detecting some of the so called 'healers' Threatening ladies and their children if they do not continue to send them money. A true healer would never resort to such disgusting actions.

If ANY one feels threatened by these scammers you can report them to your local police.