Where did you get the idea for your Domain name?

Started by Allan, June 24, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

As the title says , for  host-hunters I thought it fit for guests wanting to find hosting.
As for KnD Hosting - They are the initials of my 2 kids.

Shamz

KnD: thats so sweet Allan. I bought AntiOral because most people who know me say that I dont talk much, but I like to write and blog so, I thought this would be catchy enough and also a bit descriptive.

Allan

dan213

The domain name in my signature was created from a new CMS project I was working on with a friend named Volzu. We created the domain I use now for hosting as we were going to offer hosting for the users that used the CMS platform as another way to monetize things.

That project came to a halt after some schedules picked up but the domain name serves another purpose today.
Volzost - Shared Hosting Provider

Allan

I will say the hosting domain name is nice.

newBB

I generally buy EMDs. I just add random words or related words at the end of my keyword if exact match is not available.
Best BigRock Coupon codes. Click to get BigRock Rs. 99 .COM Coupons and save money.

rn-bryan

I usually fit two words together relative to the content of the site.

O:-)

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Shole

When I still owned IHost4You, well the name came from I and host and for you XD simple as that, I thought it sounds great and easy to remember

meetdilip

Mine is mostly based on niche. I usually get idea while browsing through Google.

Dewlance

I was walking in a park at morning, see dew on leaf so I write down a note in my mobile that my blog name will be start from "dew..." then next day I research on google for domain suggestion and finally decided to use "dewlance" for my blog name.

It was take at lest 10 hours in searching on net and after 2 month in August, 2009 I was decided to use my blog domain as a brand name.
Purchase Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting in CA/US/UK

Allan

cwvps

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS

Chris Grigg

We are a US based staff. We are a host. We are open 24/7. :)
www.USHost247.com