Resellers Hosting

Started by Allan, May 06, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

What are you thoughts on reseller hosting accounts?

Sam

I feel that they can be an excellent way to start a hosting business and perfect for web developers and webmasters with lots of sites. However it sickens me to see people purchasing and asking for super cheap reseller accounts (I saw a post on LowEndTalk where the person wanted an unlimited master reseller for $2.5/month). If you are planning on selling hosting you should put your clients on reseller with a decent server,  good uptime and support.
[align=left]holderhost.com:frantic:
USA Cloud SSD cPanel Hosting • Affordable. Reliable. Fast.
Shared • Reseller • VPS Solutions
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Allan

Do you think that sometime people stay away from vastly cheaper hosting?

Sam

Quote from: "Allan, post: 845, member: 1"Do you think that sometime people stay away from vastly cheaper hosting?

Certainly. There will be people out there who wouldn't purchase a service (such as reseller hosting) that was selling for $9.99 but might purchase the same service if the company upped the price. I remember hearing a business case of a fashion designer who got hardly any sales when he/she sold cheaply through The Warehouse (NZ's version of Walmart but a lot smaller). When they put the price up, they actually got more sales.
[align=left]holderhost.com:frantic:
USA Cloud SSD cPanel Hosting • Affordable. Reliable. Fast.
Shared • Reseller • VPS Solutions
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Allan

I can see that as well, sometimes the cheapest isn't better. There are those times where it could, and they lower the price just to get clients. Which I think is understandable.

john miller

Reseller Hosting: is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sell them to customers, possibly for a profit. A certain portion of hard drive space and bandwidth is allocated to the reseller account.

Here are the Benefits of reseller hosting business:
  •  you can set up your reseller hosting business is the first important step because they can be the key to your success.
  •  Complete control over resources - Reseller hosting accounts allow to create your own plans to sell to others. This is useful to calculate the approximate number of resources for every particular plan.
  •  Tools - Reseller hosting accounts are equipped with a variety of tools that make things simple and can reduce the time.

David Smith

bodHOST Hosting offers generous disk space and high bandwidth levels, which you can tailor into attractive packages. You can also opt for a virtual private server (VPS) reselling plan, which gives you the benefit of managed hosting and extra eCommerce features.

All of bodHOST Hosting's reseller products are white-labeled, so you can use your company logo and branding. You also receive access to WHMCS, WHM, and a domain reseller account for an extra source of income.

bodHOST reseller hosting plans start at only $4.99/month using promo code 50RH. This is a limited-time offer.

Other features include:

SSD storage
Free SSL certificates
Automatic backups
Email
Unlimited databases
Dedicated IP address
Security scans
24/7 reseller support