Traffic for Websites

Started by Jordan Smith, July 06, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan Smith

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know about a guy on fiverr who will give you unlimited traffic for a month! I have used him about 5 times and I can't fault him, he has 5 stars and over 15+ orders. And no china traffic which is good.

Thought to let you know, I've used it to get my Alexa ranks better, which in turn helps with SEO.

Link:- http://www.fiverr.com/amazesolutions/drive-unlimited-genuine-real-traffic-to-your-website-for-one-month?context=best_match&context_type=rating

Thanks,
Jordan
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Jordan Smith

Or if you really want to get some traffic to your site use this! http://alexaboostup.com/ I have used this quite a few times too and it has worked wonders.
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

Great sites thank you will check them out.

Jordan Smith

No problem, I have had good success from them so I thought I would share!

Ramkumar

ha ha ha.  I never use this kind of shit for my domains. this is why i got 99,859 Alexa Rank in just 7 months.

Check out my free classified website.

Jordan Smith

I don't always use this method, but I thought I would share! You don't have to use it no one does but it's there incase someone wants to!

Anyway I have a website using a certain method that has a Alexa rank of under 30,500 in 3 months, it's not hard! But like I said you don't have to use the method at all!

Allan

Quote from: "Ramkumar, post: 972, member: 104"ha ha ha.  I never use this kind of shit for my domains. this is why i got 99,859 Alexa Rank in just 7 months.

Check out my free classified website.

I don't know and don't think that this would be considered as shit. I feel anything that you can do to boost traffic to your site is worth a look at.

cwvps

Jordan, nice of you to share your methods!
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS

David Smith

If you want to increase traffic on your website then do the proper SEO >> Set proper On Page

Title
Description
Keywords
GTM
GSW
GA4
Sitemap