What Host did you start with?

Started by Allan, December 29, 2013, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

I started off using HostGator, then moved on once I realized they were very expensive and support took days at times.

Sam

HostBig.com- back in 2010- they were/are super cheap. For some reason my Joomla site kept going down and the database corrupting. I'm not sure whether that was Joomla or HostBig.
[align=left]holderhost.com:frantic:
USA Cloud SSD cPanel Hosting • Affordable. Reliable. Fast.
Shared • Reseller • VPS Solutions
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Shamz

I can not remember my first that was about 5 years ago, and it closed down too. And in recent times, I'd say holderhost was the first one among the sites I am hosting with right now.

Mayers

Host Ultra, back in 2003. Left them once my site started getting too big for their servers.
High Quality Web Hosting from HostKoi Web Services
Shared - Cloud - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Managed VPS
Visit us today at www.hostkoi.com

Allan

I think alot of small hosting companies have that problem @[USER=48]Mayers[/USER] , clients out grow them and move on.

David Smith

bodHOST is a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST's shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting