Hello/Goodbye thread

Started by Allan, June 02, 2013, 08:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meetdilip

Same here in my place. But the cap is very low. :(

Jordan Smith

At home I have 80mbps, but its truly unlimited! I once used about 400GB just on streaming and we had no problems at all!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

That is a great speed and alot of data :cool-37:

Jordan Smith

I will be soon moving to even faster 152mpbs and unlimited data too. I prefer faster speeds haha!
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

Speed is always better, can never have enough.

Jordan Smith

Nope, there was a test in the UK with BT and another company, they got speeds of 1.4TB/s down a fibre line I can't wait to see those speeds come to house holds.

Allan

I think I would die if I got 1.4 Tb speed.

meetdilip

Here we get a maximum of 60 GB, that too in very selected cities. :(

Allan

That still isn't bad though, Dilip.

meetdilip

Allan

It's been a long couple of days, looking forward to getting some school work done tomorrow.

Allan

I will say I have algebra and found out that after this class in ends in 2 weeks, I get college algebra 2 next for 9 weeks. :(

meetdilip

rn-bryan

Hello Forum!

With all the streaming going on in this house we always hit caps when we wind up moving somewhere that is only able to get one provider, and that provider has caps.

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Allan

Been a little while, life has been busy. I have been promoting random hosts on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. That reminds me we need more likes on the facebook page.