Hostinger fake statements and LIES.

Started by spidy, January 16, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spidy

Hostinger are allowing scammers to use their services to scam innocent people despite receiving ample proof they are scamming.

Hi You say "we review their activities in the most detailed manner as possible." yet you refuse to ask the scammer to prove his Id as per your Terms of service. He is falsely claiming to be a professor to lend fake credibility to his scams. You state that you do not allow sites that break the law yet it is I am sure illegal to impersonate and use false titles to commit fraud (illegal) in most countries.
ergo he is in violation of your TOS.

Here are copies of where this SCAMMER actually ADMITS to scamming

Solid PROOF that he is committing illegal acts and using Hostinger to scam on.

Just in case you missed where he ADMITS to scamming here are copies of this.
I saw all your shxt, you only know two scams, illuminati and aids healing,
come and I teach you game, I do like 15 different scams online and they all
pay me, illuminati is just for my airtime and grocery

because me am not your level, even right now am eating a
Nigerian pastor so far 5 million naira through Western union,
Fxxk you,

I build websites myself, I have more websites than you know, even
now am going to western union to get money, fxxk you.

LIES FROM HOSTINGER.!!

"we have never received a complaint before regarding those websites." Yet you have closed them down in the past following COMPLAINTS against this scammer. Why are you lying to protect a self confessed SCAMMER ?

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 4125, member: 268"******************************************
LIES FROM HOSTINGER.!!

"we have never received a complaint before regarding those websites." Yet you have closed them down in the past following COMPLAINTS against this scammer. Why are you lying to protect a self confessed SCAMMER ?

I am sorry but I am little confused here. Could you please clarifies to me on a few points?

1. So in the past they had replied to complaints correct?
2. But now they are not complying to such complaints that are newly submitted?
3. If that not the problem then what is this company not adhering to?

Thank you in advance. :)

spidy

Sorry if it is a little confusing. Yes in the past they have suspended these accounts for being scammers after complaints were made.

There are two scam accounts by one scammer that they will not suspend even though I have sent them copies of emails (along with headers) Where the scammer is ADMITTING scamming.

From the scammer (I do like 15 different scams online ) and  (right now am eating a
Nigerian pastor so far 5 million naira through Western union)

The host is allowing illegal acts (Fraud) that are illegal in the countries they operate in, after stating in their TOS that illegal acts are not allowed.

Hostinger is also allowing the scammer to use the false title of "professor" to lend false credibility to his scams and Hostinger refused to ask him to verify his title in violation of their TOS regarding registering with the correct ID.

To compound things they have deliberately lied to me stating that they had NEVER received any complaints,  yet they had previously suspended (then re instated) following complaints,  the two scam sites involved.

Plus other lies as well.  This is misrepresentation and deceptive practices from a supposedly reputable host.

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 4127, member: 268"Sorry if it is a little confusing. Yes in the past they have suspended these accounts for being scammers after complaints were made.

There are two scam accounts by one scammer that they will not suspend even though I have sent them copies of emails (along with headers) Where the scammer is ADMITTING scamming.

From the scammer (I do like 15 different scams online ) and  (right now am eating a
Nigerian pastor so far 5 million naira through Western union)

The host is allowing illegal acts (Fraud) that are illegal in the countries they operate in, after stating in their TOS that illegal acts are not allowed.

Hostinger is also allowing the scammer to use the false title of "professor" to lend false credibility to his scams and Hostinger refused to ask him to verify his title in violation of their TOS regarding registering with the correct ID.

To compound things they have deliberately lied to me stating that they had NEVER received any complaints,  yet they had previously suspended (then re instated) following complaints,  the two scam sites involved.

Plus other lies as well.  This is misrepresentation and deceptive practices from a supposedly reputable host.

Thank you for taking the time to helping me understand all of this. With that all said may I suggest...  

1. If they are operating as providers from data center(s) (thus meaning they rent gears and/or collocate) then forwarding the complaints to them.
2. Failing that or if they are their own data centers as well then it time to call in the "big dogs". Collectively known as the legal authorities.  But make this your final resort and ensure you have as much proof as possible regarding sending, them receiving them, and disobeying the laws which they are violating. You may need to file a separate report for the scammer practicing malpractice though. Should the legal authorities are not able to do this for you.  

I hope this at least help you understand what you may be able to do. :)

spidy

Thanks I have sent in a report to the authorities and I will gradually escalate this matter. :thumbsup:

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 4129, member: 268"Thanks I have sent in a report to the authorities and I will gradually escalate this matter. :thumbsup:

You are always welcomed and I wish you luck into being able to bring this under control. :)

spidy

Thank you. In recent months we have managed to get over 1,600 of this type of scammers websites closed down by responsible and  ethical hosts.
Including several belonging to the the scammer who Hostinger are refusing to suspend.

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 4131, member: 268"Thank you. In recent months we have managed to get over 1,600 of this type of scammers websites closed down by responsible and  ethical hosts.
Including several belonging to the the scammer who Hostinger are refusing to suspend.

You are always welcomed and if worst come to worst with continued efforts Hostinger's reputation will suck trash and they will be on RBLs and etc faster than they would be able to remove them again. :)  

Because isn't that how Colocrossing basically is? Because I heard on another forum that admins are even at point of dropping their IPs because of how bad people are there.

spidy

The two scam websites that hostinger are refusing to remove are http://lovespells-psychic.com/  and http://greatspellcaster.com/

Hostinger seem to be saying that they have received complaints only from me, this is incorrect, if anyone else would like to send an abuse report to abuse@hostinger.com it would be appreciated.

You can see in my first post where the scammer is ADMITTING to scamming.  So there is no reason for Hostinger to allow him to scam using them as the host. The more complaints they receive the better.
Thank you .

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 4136, member: 268"Hostinger seem to be saying that they have received complaints only from me, this is incorrect

How ignorant indeed! Even if I get one valid complaint it's going to get handled. I don't get why there companies like these that don't have any regards to their own branding and even to themselves. Especially if it persistence as it is they can get arrested and such for practicing commercial affiliations regarding criminal activities.

spidy

The latest email from the scammer, I sent a copy to Hostinger but so far no response.  I have put in the XXX as there is no need for profanity.

Here is the latest email from this scammer.
A MUGU is a "fool" or "victim"

"You are not on my level, heavy weight can't find with mosquito weight, I saw all your adverts small boy, you don't know anything, that's why you fight for mugu because you take long to get mugu, but my whatsapp and email is full of mugu I need someone to help me to reply to them, and remember that I go to western union everyday, so fighting with an asshole like you will only make me feel very low, get a life mother fxxxr

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 4138, member: 268"The latest email from the scammer, I sent a copy to Hostinger but so far no response.  I have put in the XXX as there is no need for profanity.

Here is the latest email from this scammer.
A MUGU is a "fool" or "victim"

"You are not on my level, heavy weight can't find with mosquito weight, I saw all your adverts small boy, you don't know anything, that's why you fight for mugu because you take long to get mugu, but my whatsapp and email is full of mugu I need someone to help me to reply to them, and remember that I go to western union everyday, so fighting with an asshole like you will only make me feel very low, get a life mother fxxxr

Honestly beside adding a paper trail I think your efforts is better spent fighting this with the suggestion I made about doing it through the data center they are renting from/collocating and failing that through the legal system.  

I hate to see you has to put up with a company that have no interests in you and your complaints. :(

spidy

The scammer uses the name " Prof Karim" here is an article where he is mentioned I have sent this into Hostinger as well.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/wealthy-women-sucked-into-sangoma-scams-981910

spidy

Reports have been sent to various authorities and icann etc. I am waiting for replies.

Three more of the scammers websites were closed down yesterday and so far two more today.  :)