What Payment Gateway You Use?

Started by Shamz, February 27, 2014, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

That's good sometimes paypal just takes to much in fees.

Ramkumar

Quote from: "Allan, post: 944, member: 1"That's good sometimes paypal just takes to much in fees.

If scammer Chargeback through paypal, it's big trouble for seller. Paypal is good as well as bad :P

Allan

I agree paypal is great in that it protects the payer, but that could be a real pain for the seller. I haven't ran into this problem yet, but I am sure I will at some point.

Jordan Smith

I have run into many problems with PayPal so I won't use it again!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

To be honest I never thought Paypal to be that bad. It's all I have ever used though.

Jordan Smith

I used to work alongside PayPal directing clients to them, their fees are high, to get merchant rates like with WorldPay or SagePay you had to do around £60k every month which is stupid!
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Jordan Smith

Thats why they are looking into allowing people to pay for goods or services via bitcoin, because its cheaper to accept bitcoin.