GeekGhost Hosting - Reseller Plans - 50% Off For Life!

Started by GeekGhost-GM, June 15, 2013, 08:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeekGhost-GM

GeekGhost.net provides 24/7/365 support (with a 30 minute SLA), a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 30 day money back guarantee. cPanel is the best control panel in the industry and Softaculous offers over 200 scripts that can be installed with just a click. When you throw in our incredibly friendly tech support, free daily backups and our relentless dedication to keeping your sites online, GeekGhost becomes the obvious choice for Your Reseller Hosting!

With GeekGhost support backing you up and our 30 minute intial repsonse SLA, your clients won't have to wait long for help because you won't wait long.
GeekGhost's Reseller plans offer more space and bandwidth than our competition and at a lower price. Our powerful network and knowledgable techs will always assure that your sites are running at peak performance and assure maximum uptime.

We walk the talk by crediting one full month of hosting if we fail to meet our guarantee. Our servers and network are solid and our support team is always helpful.

*FREE migration from any cPanel based hosting account.

GEEKGHOST HOSTING OPTIONS (click on any hosting category to see plans and pricing)
Shared Web Hosting: Basic Web hosting that will fill most needs. Ranging from 2GB of space to UNLIMITED, our prices are some of the most competitive around.

Reseller Hosting: Manage several different hosting accounts under one main account. Includes a free billing system AND Free Live Chat Software on most plans.

Reseller_lite: Our newest offerings take all of the bloat out of Reseller Hosting. Smaller plans that allow you to start small and grow as you need to. Live Chat add-on available as well.

Uber Hosting: GeekGhost's brand of Semi-Dedicated Hosting. Share a powerful server with 3 to 4 other clients allowing you all the power of a dedicated server with none of the Admin skills needed.

Dedicated Hosting: One server. One client. Fully managed with cPanel included.

To see which works best for you take a look at the info graphic HERE

JUNE PROMOTION
Use coupon code ResellersDream at checkout and get 50% your account for the LIFE of your account.
Good on any Standard Reseller Plan (reseller_lite excluded)

Go to http://geekghost.net/web/hosting/reseller-hosting/ for plans and to sign up

SPECIAL STIPULATION: If using this coupon code, your Reseller Plan will not include a free Billing System or Live Chat System. You have the option of adding ClientExec or WHMCS for $15 per month. You can add a live chat system for $9 per month. Please disregard the cart option for the billing system if using this coupon code. You can of course, also use any billing system you have a license for.

SEE WHAT CURRENTS CLIENTS ARE SAYING

QuoteWhen it was time to step up our online presence, it took us FOREVER to find a service that was up to par and the right price! The design team took our ideas and made them a reality. Everything from design, hosting, and overall site maintenance has been PHENOMENAL from the start. Geek Ghost, it has been our absolute pleasure.
~Chris, Michigan
www.freshvibemusic.com
I cannot speak highly enough about GeekGhost! The design team was an absolute pleasure to do business with and worked with me to come up with a logo that was better than I ever could have hoped for. Not only were they courteous, professional and super fast, but they also have some of the most competitive prices I have ever seen. GeekGhost will definitely be my go-to company for all of my future design needs.
~Tena, Tampa
www.tenasmithdesigns.com
I have dealt with several big and small hosting companies over the last 14 years. I have had some good experiences and some bad. With 100% honestly, purchasing a hosting package with Geekghost has been my absolute best experience to date. The professionalism, the courtesy, pricing and quality of customer service tops any company I have ever used. You get the "Big League" level of service without paying the "Big League" prices. After 14 years, I have finally found a permanent home. I cannot say enough. Thank you to the staff at Geekghost, you folks are absolutely incredible.
~Mike, Calgary, Alberta Canada
www.speedwayfreaks.com
Working with the design team was very fast and painless! You tell them what you want and bham, they get the job done!
I will always come back if I need more work done on either my website or anything else design wise!
~Mat,
www.larsonforliberty.com
Service is always great. Thanks for all you guys do, you guys not only have the best service, but your prices are cheap! I am definitely staying with GeekGhost!
~Jesse, Pennsylvania
www.RonPaulTribune.com

GeekGhost can also provide custom dedicated server quotes. Our prices are some of the best in the industry. Bring us what you have elsewhere and we'll likely beat it. EMail us at sales@geekGhost.net with your needs and receive a custom quote. Hit us up on Live Chat through our Web site or email. Call us at 1.855.34.GHOST between 12 and 12 daily. Or submit a ticket through our Help Desk 24/7/365 and receive a response ASAP.

*GeekGhost LLC is a registered business in the State of Florida. We accept Paypal or Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover. PCI Compliant Checkout Process. cdg360 Certified Merchant
[COLOR=\"SeaGreen\"]GeekGhost.net[/COLOR][COLOR=\"SeaGreen\"] - Hosting - Design - Server Administration[/COLOR]
Shared | Reseller | Reseller_lite | Semi-Dedicated | Dedicated
A Relentless Approach to Providing the Perfect Customer Experience

Allan