From $15 - Free: WHMCS, SSL Certificate, Domain Name, $175 Ad Vouchers & More! - From 2003.

Started by Alex - Arvixe, July 24, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex - Arvixe

Founded in 2003 (over 10 years ago!) Arvixe serves over 500,000 websites from personal, small business & enterprise clients. For a limited time Arvixe is offering a 25% lifetime discount on all reseller packages (Coupon code: 25OFF) which also includes:

• FREE WHMCS
  • FREE SSL Certificate
  • Free Domain For Life
  • $100 Google Adwords Voucher
  • $75 Yahoo! Bing Voucher
  • FREE Domain Reseller Account
  • Overselling Enabled
  • 24/7/365 Phone, Ticket, Live Chat & Email Support
  • cPanel / WHM Control Panel
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • CloudFlare Optimized Partner
  • And so much more...

The Packages...

ResellerClass

• 50GB Protected Storage
  • 500GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
  • Unlimited Sub Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Overselling Enabled
  • FREE: WHMCS, Domain Name, SSL Certificate, Adwords & Yahoo! Bing Vouchers
[INDENT]From only $25/m $15 per month with coupon: 25OFF

Read More or Order Now[/INDENT]

ResellerClass Pro

• 200GB Protected Storage
  • 2000GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
  • Unlimited Sub Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Overselling Enabled
  • FREE: WHMCS, Domain Name, SSL Certificate, Adwords & Yahoo! Bing Vouchers
[INDENT]From only $50/m $37.50 per month with coupon: 25OFF

Read More or Order Now[/INDENT]

What some of our customers say...

William - woodstreamhoa.com
QuoteArvixe's service has been reliable and reasonably priced. The INITIAL set up for our site was completed efficiently in a timely manner. We're very happy with your service. Thanks, WOODSTREAM HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Kaiser - kaiserahmed.me
QuoteI have been using different hosting services for my 150+ clients for last 5 years. But, the services offered by the Arvixe are extraordinary and they will not forget you just after your purchase. They will stick with you on every steps of your hosting for life time. Thanks to Arvixe for great support and service!!!

Billy - atemiryukarate.com
QuoteMy favorite part about your service is my option to use bitcoin as payment. I am a huge fanatic of it and it is one of the major things that won my loyalty.

Adam - activeemploy.com
QuoteI'm a lifelong arvixe customer. I wouldn't dream of switching. Anyone who will stay on the phone rebuilding files that was MY FAULT got destroyed is above the sky customer service. I turned down 20 and 50 percent discounts from other providers, I'd turn down 100. You can't beat the satisfaction this company provides.

Art - rushover.com
QuoteI came to Arvixe after researching reliable and hard-working hosting teams. I did some research on Arvixe and saw that Arvand and his team refused to sell the company for millions, and he also personally made posts on various forums that were professional and diplomatic. To me it demonstrated passion, integrity, and going above and beyond as a service provider. Solid team. Keep up the good job. Cheers mates.

Want to see hundreds more reviews? Click here.

Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to our sales department over live chat, email sales [at] arvixe.com or give us a call: 1-888-927-8493

Allan