Win A Free Blesta License Contest

Started by Allan, June 20, 2014, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

[align=center][/align]
Host-Hunters is proud to announce our first contest and we have come up with a great one at that. Blesta billing software is sponsoring this great contest with the prize being Blesta owned unbranded license, yes you saw right unbranded license and has  a $300 value. Blesta is one of the industry leading client management, automated billing, and support system for hosting companies and  Multicraft which is popular Minecraft game server control panel. You could win this great billing software for free.
Now I know you are all thinking that this going to be a posting contest and the one with the most posts win. You are wrong, I particularly don't like these contest since it's not very fair to members that don't have the time to post, since many are busy working. This contest we are going to be choosing the winner randomly, which means everyone has the same chances to win as the next person.

Rules and How to enter -

The best part about this contest is the rules are minimal to follow.

• Must be a registered member.
  • Must have an advertisement thread in any of the advertisement boards available.
  • You also need to reply with you name and name of the your hosting company.

That is it, nothing that is too difficult and simple enough that everyone can enter.
This is contest is going to run July 30th 2014  giving members plenty of time get your entries in.
This is contest is sponsored by Blesta once a winner is chosen we will get in touch with you with the credentials needed to setup your account.

Ramkumar

Hello,

This is great contest & i'm happy to participate.

I'm First Participant ;)

Thanks (Blesta & Host-Hunters) for this contest.

July 30th Winner will be announced in this thread?

Allan

I will be announcing the winner in this thread as well as starting a new one.

easyhostmedia

I am replying as requested

• Must be a registered member - Registered
  • Must have an advertisement thread in any of the advertisement boards available. - Posted(http://host-hunters.com/index.php?threads/vps-specials.211/)
  • You also need to reply with you name and name of the your hosting company - Name: Terry Robertson, Company: The Easyhost Media Group

Terry Robertson - CEO The Easyhost Media Group
Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
Top Hosting UK - - Affordable Hosting
Kids TV - Bring back memories

Allan

Thank you very much, best of luck to you.

Sam

I wasn't planning on entering but I do have an idea of where to use this license now so:

Thank you very much! :D
[align=left]holderhost.com:frantic:
USA Cloud SSD cPanel Hosting • Affordable. Reliable. Fast.
Shared • Reseller • VPS Solutions
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Allan

Sounds great, best of luck to you.

Allan

Only a couple of week left to enter the contest, don't miss out on a chance to win free billing software. Did you know that Blesta can run multiple sites of one application.

Allan

I am excited too, only about 3 weeks left.

meetdilip

Great giveaway. Such a costly software ? God !

Allan

From what I have seen and read it's looks outstanding.

Allan

There is only one week left to enter the contest.

Alex - Arvixe

Why not:
  • Must be a registered member. Done.
  • You also need to reply with you name and name of the your hosting company. Alex and I work with Arvixe.com:)
Good luck to all.

Allan

Thank you for entering and good luck.