Do you learn second language?

Started by KurotaTakumi, December 31, 2013, 10:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KurotaTakumi

Except the native language, I think learning a second or third language is great! Not just for the promotion or studying. For me the English is my second language. Can anyone share your tips or skills which is good for learning?
HostMyth – [COLOR=\"Red\"]Tokyo[/COLOR] (CLOUD), [COLOR=\"Red\"]Phoenix[/COLOR] (SHARE), [COLOR=\"Red\"]Houston[/COLOR] (SSD CLOUD) hosting.
24/7 Ticket Support, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, No Contracts
//www.hostmyth.net – High Quality, reliable and affordable Shared & Cloud hosting.

Allan

I know a little Spanish from taking it in school and working around Spanish speaking people. As far as advice on how to learn the best thing is to read out loud. I heard this works really well.

KurotaTakumi

Quote from: "Allan, post: 555, member: 1"I know a little Spanish from taking it in school and working around Spanish speaking people. As far as advice on how to learn the best thing is to read out loud. I heard this works really well.

I agree your point. And often talk to the local people will improve your language more close to the native.
HostMyth – [COLOR=\"Red\"]Tokyo[/COLOR] (CLOUD), [COLOR=\"Red\"]Phoenix[/COLOR] (SHARE), [COLOR=\"Red\"]Houston[/COLOR] (SSD CLOUD) hosting.
24/7 Ticket Support, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, No Contracts
//www.hostmyth.net – High Quality, reliable and affordable Shared & Cloud hosting.

Shamz

English is my 3rd language, I know 4-5 languages. I think the more you are interested in something the easy it'll be to learn it. And one more very important part is listening, when you keep listening to a language, even though when you dont know much about it, eventually you'll get the hang of it and will start understanding much better. I find it more useful than reading.

olithal

My top tip for learning a new language is the following approach: do some basic stuff at home, then go and join a group/class to apply the basics. Afterwards go to the country where the language is spoken, this and only this way you'll learn it properly. This is how I learnt French and English, with German being my mother tongue.

Allan

That some great advice thank olithal for the post.

newBB

My mother tongue is Hindi but I speak two more languages - English and Chinese (still learning it).
Best BigRock Coupon codes. Click to get BigRock Rs. 99 .COM Coupons and save money.

Allan

Speaking 3 languages is great, I have always wanted to learn another language but never found the time.

Goodfella

Im learning my 5th one at the moment =D

Allan

5, that is awesome and congrats. I still trying to master one :cool-37:

meetdilip

I speak 5 languages including English.

bigrock coupon

Learning a foreign language is an incredibly rewarding experience and a serious confidence booster. You'll get to overcome some of your fears and doubts, learn more about yourself, meet new people, and perhaps travel to places you would've never dared to visit before. Plus, the constant positive feedback from native speakers and their encouragement is always a motivation and ego booster.

Jordan Smith

I can speak English and German, though most of my German is leaving me! Learnt it in School many years ago!

I could speak a bit of Arabic too when I was younger but I would love to learn it again!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

cwvps

I speak three, including English. French is quite a pickle, for sure. I've learnt that the best way to start speaking the language is reading articles, news and afterwards books in it and also watch movies with subtitles in that language. Works for me pretty good!
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS