Attracta Seo Tools

Started by Allan, August 25, 2013, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

These comes free with most Cpanels. What are your thought's is this true SEO?

Allan

Does anyone use this service?

rn-bryan

From what I've seen most people don't or won't need this and I've seen a lot of complaints over the years that "Attracta has taken over my website and changed files without asking" or "I can't uninstall attracta?" or similar sort of complaints with it.

I personally don't use it as I believe there are better ways to get a site map for free.

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Allan

I haven't heard of any of those, thank you.

rn-bryan

Well, I'm sure the vast majority of people have no problems with the free option and use the paid options. You only ever hear the complaints right :p

Like most any tool, you can't just set it and forget about it. You have to keep fiddling with to make it operate perfectly for your situation. unless you're spending a lot of money to have someone else fiddle with the settings to make them optimal.

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Jordan Smith

I have used this before, I used to get alot of emails telling me to go do things on the free account! But I got fed up with it all so I hired a SEO Company, but that was a few years ago!

Everything might of changed by now!
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

Nope, you still get the emails. :thumbsup:

Jordan Smith

Ah ok, then I won't be using it again! I prefer someone todo it for me. Too lazy haha.
BillingServ.com - Online Billing Platform
Sell cPanel Hosting | Plesk Hosting | Domain Names | SSL Certs
BillingServ is a complete online ordering and invoicing service making transactions and sales simple.

Allan

I agree, I use figuring it can't hurt.