veerotech.net - review

Started by Allan, January 11, 2014, 08:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

I have had services from Veerotech.net for about s weeks now, and I wanted to post a little in the beginning review on them. I went with their VPS-100 plan which is on a KVM virtual server. I need to say that I have always used cpanel my whole online life so having to learn everything down to SSH commands, was scary new waters for me. The setup was amazing fast, so I had no complaints on there at all.  For being the un-managed the support staff have been awesome putting up with me and my beginner noob questions. I thought they would get irritated with me and upset, but it was the opposite they were very calm and extremely helpful.  The tickets are created were answered very fast, after looking over the ticket response times 6 minutes was the longest time to get back to. To me that's amazing, and a great support team. I will also add that all the tickets were done at different times of the day and night.
  Since I'm still learning and setting up the server I will pause this the rest of this review until I get a site live and can add more to the review.

itsmegogo

Great to hear that they were patient to help newbies, Allan ! Many hosts try customers to get their managed plan for help on the VPS/dedicated servers.