Looking for host.

Started by spidy, October 11, 2016, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spidy

Hi we are in the market for a reliable host that will not get scared and act in fear if they receive an INVALID DMCA take down request.

We are good payers and work in the anti fraud field to stop scammers and aid their victims.

Some of the scammers get upset and so send in fake DMCA reports. We have never had a genuine complaint in over ten years of operation.

anastaysiag

Hi! I should be able to help! Just go to http://webhostry.com and check out our paid and post2host plans.

Happy searching!

spidy

[USER=1682]@anastaysiag[/USER]  Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately you are about three days too late as we have found a suitable host and are currently using them, however I appreciate your post.

After checking your TOS this part concerns me " The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum."

What concerns me is the part about revealing a customers ID following a formal complaint. It does not say a VALID complaint, so if the complaint looks formal but is a fake one you indicate that you would reveal a customers ID to anyone who sends in such a complaint.  as a concerned potential customer this is unacceptable as the terms are just too ambiguous to re assure anyone.

Your server appears to be in the USA so would most likely adhere to the Safe harbour scheme over the interests of any single customer.

RadWebHosting

Out of curiosity, which provider was able to meet your needs?
RAD WEB HOSTING - CloudLinux cPanel Hosting - Domains Reseller
Clearance Dedicated Servers - 24/7 Technical Support - Master Reseller Hosting
500Gbps DDoS Protection
- Premium Hardware & Network - KVM VPS Servers

spidy

We decided to go with Maple hosting. They were the only one who made sense of debunking fake DMCA reports.

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "spidy, post: 3458, member: 268"[USER=1682]@anastaysiag[/USER]  Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately you are about three days too late as we have found a suitable host and are currently using them, however I appreciate your post.

After checking your TOS this part concerns me " The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum."

What concerns me is the part about revealing a customers ID following a formal complaint. It does not say a VALID complaint, so if the complaint looks formal but is a fake one you indicate that you would reveal a customers ID to anyone who sends in such a complaint.  as a concerned potential customer this is unacceptable as the terms are just too ambiguous to re assure anyone.

Your server appears to be in the USA so would most likely adhere to the Safe harbour scheme over the interests of any single customer.

That is indeed ridiculous, we and in our own TOS clearly states that we only adhere to DMCA complaints formatted according to the DMCA regulations. As well as processing per regulations.  

Anyone who is not doing business as such shouldn't be in business for hosting if they reply to bogus "complaints" such as the ones you are receiving.  

Any providers worth their salts (as well as us) will only suspend/terminate a customer if it REAL dangers.