What is the cheapest hosting option anyone can get

Started by meetdilip, February 08, 2015, 02:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meetdilip

Say for beginners. What will be cheapest but reliable choice ?

rn-bryan

There are many free providers on the net that have been more or less stable for many many years. I'd believe that free is the cheapest you can get.

As for reliable, I wouldn't go with an unlimited or free host but rather one that states precisely how much resources you can use with your account.  

Nothing in the world is unlimited. For example, many providers that offer unlimited space will shut down your hosting account or warn with you a limited number of warnings if you attempt to store more than one backup or store personal files outside of web related space. If you never intend to store large files or use your account to move large files then this shouldn't be an issue, tho I've seen many customers complain about this storage issue in my career with other companies.

In the end it is up to you, You can pay for an unmanaged service and no help and get cheap unreliable servers where your site may go down sometimes, or you can pay a little more and hopefully get a more reliable service with better assistance from the company.

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Allan

Quote from: "meetdilip, post: 1698, member: 112"Say for beginners. What will be cheapest but reliable choice ?

Cheapest in what area [USER=112]@meetdilip[/USER] , vps, shared, reseller it all depends on what you are looking for.

meetdilip

Say, I am totally new to making websites and badly want one. How cheaper ( and safer ) can someone go in that condition ?

wbxpress

[USER=112]@meetdilip[/USER]: Are you still in need of a good hosting. We offer free VPS, so request you to try our service.

HostiServer

HostiServer.com is offering 7 days free trial for the VDS packages and you can get a strong and secure server for as low as $15 per month. You may visit hostiserver.com
VPS & Dedicated servers with outstanding support. CDN & Backup. USA & Netherlands | Hostiserver

WHE Tom

Cheapest isn't always the best.  With hosting a lot of the time you get what you pay for in terms of reliability and downtime etc.. Its similar to all the 'unlimited' packages people seem to promote.  Its a very fine line between offering great product specs and unreal expectations when someone all of a sudden tries to host a video site or a huge image sharing site on a shared platform and causes all the other shared accounts to come to a halt.
Web Host Exchange - SSD Powered Web Hosting
Free SSL with all hosting services
5GB SSD Disk Space - 10GB Bandwidth £3/month
Beginner friendly Hosting (Free 24/7/365 Support & Help)
3 Websites for just £3/month
Free domains available
Bespoke Web Design
100% Money back guarantee

David Smith

Quote from: "meetdilip, post: 1698, member: 112"Say for beginners. What will be cheapest but reliable choice ?
For beginner you may opt to shared hosting which is very cheap starting from 1.99$ only.  I  would like to suggest you for bodHOST, which offers shared hosting at affordable cost just at $1.99 only.