What works best?

Started by Allan, March 30, 2016, 09:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

When you using social media for traffic and advertising what do you think works best?

WHE Tom

Twitter probably for me however I think social media has a lot of personal preference involved.
Web Host Exchange - SSD Powered Web Hosting
Free SSL with all hosting services
5GB SSD Disk Space - 10GB Bandwidth £3/month
Beginner friendly Hosting (Free 24/7/365 Support & Help)
3 Websites for just £3/month
Free domains available
Bespoke Web Design
100% Money back guarantee

Billy Pro

With a lot of users, Facebook and Twitter are now considered effective social networks for driving traffic

---------------------------------
Lens for canon 70d | Best high speed camera 2017 | Hiking camera backpacking | Best lens 80D 2017

braveluke

Where your customers? where your readers?
Answer it and you'll find the suitable place.
For me these places are Facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr and Quora.

----------------------------------

Aheadworks

Magento Tutorial for Beginners

Install Magento Extension

robert4u

Well there are many ways, I prefer advertising. Never knew how people get target from social media.
Hostter - www.hostter.com
Serving for years now! Bitcoin Accepted
Bitcoin VPS | Bitcoin Hosting

SenseiSteve

What works best? I would say Twitter is the fastest to gain followers. Sales is a numbers game in many ways, so Twitter followed by Facebook and LinkedIn.
ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

Antonio94

Currently Twitter and Facebook seem to be our best bet. Both FB and Twitter have the highest user base, FB has wide variety of groups, communities, and it also provides business tools. I haven't use Twitter so I can't really have any worthy opinion about it.
Other viable sites can be Pinterest, GG+ (they also have huge user base but somehow it seems not really effective to me), Linkedin, Quora...

ademar

Facebook and twitter  both are drive traffic on your website so you can use this and social media are also  take lower budget not need to pay higher but you some

Allan

I think that is the key, when using it the right way.

james smit

I think Facebook Linked in and twiiter all social media platforms are perfect for drive traffic so you can find from here