WP Easycart Review

Started by Allan, December 16, 2015, 07:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

I do understand that this is not software, but in a way it is since it complete changes Wordpress into an eCommerce site. I have been fortunate enough to be able and use this on an live site and I must say it's great. The admin panel is extremely easy to navigate not to mention very user friendly. I was looking for something to change over from Zencart for a couple of reasons; it is extremely hard to update, not user friendly, and very bulky software. I looked into other Wordpress plugins like woo-commerce but found out that everything I either needed or wanted to do had an extra charge. This is when I came across WP EasyCart, even though it has a free option the paid option for just a couple of dollars more would still have been cheaper then adding the paid plugins from woo-commerce. The support that I have received form them has been anything short of outstanding, if you need something done and can't figure it out they will even go into your panel and do it for you. I just wanted to post about them in case anyone is looking to setup and eCommerce site, to make you check them out.