Cpanel Theme

Started by Allan, July 04, 2015, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

What theme do you use in cpanel?

I just recently started using paper lantern and I like it.

rn-bryan

I am still using the x3 theme.

I just switched one of my personal accounts to paper lantern to check it out, I don't see much of a difference other than it seems more clean with more white space.

The biggest real difference I saw was when shrinking the window down to watch it go HTML5 responsive.

Will likely switch all my personal accounts to paper lantern now to take advantage of that on my phone and tablet.

:D

MesaHost.com - Shared cPanel Website Hosting with Dedicated Storage Space.
ChaosVoid.com - Get a Free Website. Get YourDomain.ChaosVoid.com today!

Allan

I was using x3 for the longest time and still do on a couple of sites that I run. I will be switching to the paper lantern though, I like the simplicity of the it.

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "rn-bryan, post: 1956, member: 152"I am still using the x3 theme.

I just switched one of my personal accounts to paper lantern to check it out, I don't see much of a difference other than it seems more clean with more white space.

The biggest real difference I saw was when shrinking the window down to watch it go HTML5 responsive.

Will likely switch all my personal accounts to paper lantern now to take advantage of that on my phone and tablet.

:D

If you haven't still you should check out the newer Light and Dark versions. The Dark version works wonder for me and my low vision. :)

Allan

I haven't check them out, to be honest I do go into my Cpanel to often.

NoviceSupportiveHosting

Quote from: "Allan, post: 4102, member: 1"I haven't check them out, to be honest I do go into my Cpanel to often.

Well what's your waiting for? Take them for a spin and see if you like any of the new ones! :)

Allan

I haven't had the extra time to look at them yet, I will soon though :dance: