vps germany
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, we have brought together some great hosts and other services that can help you achieve a great website. Please feel free to look around and join in on some discussions.
    Dismiss Notice

Winner of the BillingServ Contest?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Allan, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Allan

Allan Administrator Staff Member

Home Page:
    I want to thank @Jordan Smith for the great offer to have the contest and I want to thank all that entered in the contest as well.
    I would like to congratulate @Sam :bounce: for winning the lifetime license to BillingServ. I will contact you shortly by pm with the information required to obtain your license.

2. Sam

Sam Member Member

Thank you very much @Jordan Smith and @Allan :D Really looking forward to testing out BillingServ and seeing if I can put it to production use.

3. Jordan Smith

Jordan Smith Member Member

Congrats @Sam welcome to BillingServ! :)

4. Sam

Sam Member Member

Thank you very much. I think I know what I am going to use the license for. I'll have to do setup manually for the product for now but it actually isn't too much hassle. Will reveal it to the community once things have been setup! :)

Allan and Jordan Smith like this.
  5. Jordan Smith

Jordan Smith Member Member

I look forward to see what you will be using BillingServ for!

Sam likes this.
  6. Allan

Allan Administrator Staff Member

Home Page:
    You are very welcome, thank you for entering.

Sam and Jordan Smith like this.
  7. Ramkumar

Ramkumar Member Member