vps germany
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, we have brought together some great hosts and other services that can help you achieve a great website. Please feel free to look around and join in on some discussions.
    Dismiss Notice

TMZvps Hosting Review

Discussion in 'VPS Hosting Reviews' started by Allan, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Allan

Allan Administrator Staff Member

Home Page:
    Please remember this is only my take on them.
    https://www.tmzvps.com/

I Used them for a couple of months and was really happy with them. The support staff was great and very helpful. I was new to vps and had a ton of questions in which they were more then eager to help out. If I needed something done they were right there to do it for me. There prices on managed were outstanding and came with everything they stated it would. Setup was fast also. I can't think of any negatives at this point. I moved off a vps because right I wanted the free benefits of a reseller account. Once we grow a little more I would be to return to them.

2. Allan

Allan Administrator Staff Member

Home Page:
    Just wanted to post a little update, I was think about getting a VPS again from TMZvps, If I do I will update you all on the services I receive.