Why keywords are so much important in SEO?

Started by Rickie, October 03, 2015, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickie

Why keywords are so much important in SEO? Can i write freely and still think of getting traffic? Although presently I am running a coupon blog, but looking to start my personal blog, but wondering whether it will be success or not?

guptachetan121993

Keywords are the only thing which people used to place in search engine boxes when they want to know about that particular topic. On the basis of that keyword, search engines like Google shows their search results so that users can get information.

If you will not target any beneficial keyword then you wouldn't be able to rank in search engines. You cannot drive organic traffic to your website. You cannot drive sales from search engines to your website.

Every keyword has their own importance, has their own monthly searches. Targeting keyword with having high monthly searches can drive you high traffic from saerch engines.

In short, keywords are most important to drive traffic to your website. I hope you understand what I explained here. :D

SenseiSteve

The most important thing to focus on when writing content, for SEO purposes or otherwise, is to provide perceived value to the viewer. Google has stated that meta keywords aren't even looked at and the same for Bing. Of course, insert keywords in your content that relate to what you'd expect a Google or Bing query to be as it relates to your site, but don't overdo it. I always recommend performing some type of research to discover the best keywords or keyword phrases related to the topic of each page on your site, and then make that flow with the content.
ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

Allan

I couldn't agree more [USER=250]@SenseiSteve[/USER], content is everything. Keywords used to be great but lately they are not used as they were in the past.

cwvps

Keywords are the words, the term people put into search when looking for something. The result of both over optimizing your site and not optimizing it enough will be similar - not enough traffic and conversions. Of course, the relevance and the information you give in your content is the most important factor.
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS

grayson

Keywords are important because it's how people find your business. You don't just magically appear on Google, Yahoo, or Bing. By having the right keyword right in accordance with what people type in their search bar, you have the opportunity to get traffic and sales.

Billy Pro

9 out of 10 online users make use of search engines to look for information. They do this by typing in a keyword or a keyword phrase. In return, a search engine's complex set of algorithms sift through the enormous amount of webpages indexed and analyzed by "spiders". These robot scouts are basically software that crawls through the content of these webpages, which search engines match with keyword phrases used during searches.

That is why keywords are very important in the process of matching your website content to what your targeted viewers are looking for. Your selection of keyword phrases should be targeted to the correct kind of traffic that goes through your website – web traffic that converts into paying customers. If you use the wrong sets of keywords, you'll only attract traffic that will not contribute to your business bottom line.

------------------------------------------
Lens for canon 70d | Best high speed camera 2017 | Hiking camera backpacking | Best lens 80D 2017

advik94

Keywords are the life of Google search and SEO. The keywords being used on any webpage (in content/landing page) are being picked up by Google which finally decides the ranking of that particular page in the google search.

While developing any website, one should focus on the relevance of the content and proper usage of keyword in the website content in order to have better visibility/ranking of the website on Google search page.